If you like peaches - then drop buy our house for a bag full. We have just started picking our tree - and so far we have tubs of them. The trick is to wait long enough for the peaches to ripen - but if we wait too long then the birds have them. I planted this tree the Spring of '98 and it has fruited beautifully every year, with minimal care. Nothing like homegrown fruit or vegies.
Cameron was so pleased to finally be picking them. ( I am sure he just wanted to use the ladder ) .

PS. If you know of any good peach recipies - then drop me a line. Ta
Cameron was so pleased to finally be picking them. ( I am sure he just wanted to use the ladder ) .

PS. If you know of any good peach recipies - then drop me a line. Ta
No comments:
Post a Comment