Thursday, January 31, 2008

Here are the school boys ....


This moning Mitchell was up so early - much earlier than he is usually, and the little munchkin found his school clothes that I had put out last night - and got himself dressed all by himself - including his hat! Cameron on the other hand wass much slower in getting dressed. Needed some gentle reminders that shorts at school would be a good idea. LOL

This morning was a cool and overcast day - quite different to what I had imagined. And then the rain started. We soooooo need the rain - but did it have to be this morning when so many Preps were going to school for the first time? It made it a bit tricky for the photos - so grabbed a dry spot under the veranda. The boys were way to eager to go though and just wouldn't stay still.

Today the boys started at 10 am - and finish at 3.30. By tea time tonight thaey were both so very tired!!! Early tea and off to bed.
Tomorrow we start at 9.00 and finish at 3.30.

I felt OK leaving the boys at the school - although Jonathan asked all day - where's Cam ( he never mentioned Mitchell ... what does that mean??). It really hit home to me where they were when they weren't here at lunch time . I missed them so much more than I thought.









Here is Mitchell - just outside his classroom.




So I hope that everyone had a good start to this new phase of their lives ( both children and adults alike).

Cheers

Lisa
Posted by Picasa

No comments: