Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Two down - the third was to come

So here Jonathan is .... in all his glory. The poor little guy came home from the hospital sporting this bandage over the cut in the eye brow. I am so glad that Peter took Jon into the hospital as J needed the split glued - and if that didn't work, the doc was going to put 2 stitches in.

However - as if that wasn't enough for this family - the gastro bug hit both Jonathan and Myself on Sunday night.
Yuk, Yuk and double yuk. It really is bad enough when your children are vomiting and wanting you to cuddle them. It really is horrible when you just want to sit next to a toilet and stay there! IYKWIM.

We are both recovering - and now it is Peter's turn. Funny how I still needed to do things for the kids "cause they really want you" says peter ( Although he really did help heaps.)
Today however - he has been left alone to be able to sleep and recover in some peace. The boys really dont care much - Mummy's better!!!!

Today I was fiddling with the new lens next to Jon playing upstairs - and managed this pic. What a great one showing the bruise on the eye.

Thankfully the swelling has gone down. That 20 mins of icing on Sat night must have helped.


Jonathan is now starting to walk again. These last few days have felt really odd - watching him crawl and bottom shuffle around. Just seems tha other day that he was doing this for real.

My fingers are now double and triple crossed that this is the end of the bad health in our house for a while. I really don't want to have andy more sickies in the house!!

Hooroo for now. I'm off to bed.

No comments: