Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Ok, Ok,Ok so I haven't blogged for a while...

I know that I have been so slack recently. Sorry about that. You know how it all goes sometimes - Life goes on without stopping for a breather. IYKWIM?
So what have we been up to? Well quite a lot really.

We helped Jane (aka the mastermind behind Crafty Matters) to celebrate her birthday. Met a bunch of lovely girls at the pub where we had a nice lunch while our kids all played. Happy birthday also to Ruey who also celebrates her birthday on the same day!

Kinder has been really busy over the last two weeks, - Last week the kinder had a visit to a local swimming pool for a group water awareness session. Gosh Mitch and Cam had soooooo much fun!! 1 hour of swimming and laughter. I was quite impressed with the way the staff handled a big group of young children. Even better - this is the pool that the boys have their swimming lessons in - so Cam was finally doing something eagerly in the deeper ends. I was also really impressed with my Little Jon. He was just sooo good for me - waiting and watching close at my feet. Helped that he had two little mates from siblings of other kinder friends there.

After coming home from the pool we found three large boxes on our doorstep. Our new trampoline was finally here. Yipee!! So later that day we put it all together and now the boys have a HUGE, SAFE area to bounce. We put the old tramp out on the naturestrip on the weekend, and it took only 20 mins before it had a new home. LOL Hows that for fast?????

Sat Night found our family celebrating my FIL's 70th birthday. Joan ( my MIL) hosted a huge party for him at a golf club in Doncaster - and it was nice to have the WHOLE family together for a pic. Quite hard to do these days now that Peter's brother David and wife Kirralee are living in Sydney.
We organised an entertainer for the night. An illusionist. CRAZY PETE. We had seen him once before at another party - and he lived up to our expectations and more. he had Geoff in fits of laughter and the party group in stunned amazement. Even the children sat and watched the whole show. After the show Crazy Pete then worked the room doing even more tricks and showing how some of them were performed. Finally left Doncaster at 12.30 with 3 children STILL AWAKE - and happy. The cranks only arrived the next day. BIG TIME. But so well worth it for Peter and I to have our whole family together for a special event. I will post some pics when I finally do some editing.

Monday was a public holiday -s o no kinder for Mitch and Cam. We ended up taking the boys to Waves Swimming pool for some fun and swimming practice. It was nice for Jon to have a chance to hit the water. Funny that Mitch and Cam had three dips in a pool in 6 days LOL.
It is so nice to be able to see Micth and Cam's swimming lessons starting to really work. As for Jon, he is just a water babe. He so totally LOVES the pool.

Tuesday found us at the local pub again - helping a fellow mum at playgroup celebrate her birthday. The boys just love it - but I hope we are not there again for a while

Oh oh, I am sitting here typing away on Peter's laptop - watching the TV as I go. But the battery warning has just popped up. So stay tuned for the fo;llow ups ( hopefully tomorrow).

Till then, take care, Lisa

No comments: