
This is a recipe that my mum used to make. I really like the notion of passing down a recipe that has been in the family. I hope that the boys will continue this too one day.?
ANZAC BISCUITS
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup coconut
1 cup SR flour
1 cup sugar
1.4 cup butter
1 tspn bi cab soda
1 good tblspn golden syrup
3 tblspns boiling water
Sift flour and soda in basin. Add sugar, oats, coconut and mix well. Pour water over combined butter and syrup. When melted, pour over dry ingredients, and mix. Drop in teaspoons on tray and cook slowly till brown. 150oC
And as a follow up to a previous post - here is the boy's finished bathroom. Gone is the Yellow, Now it is cream. In real life the walls seem darker than these photos show... The wall colour used to be the same as the trim and the ceiling. Then I painted the walls yellow, now it it more neutral. So far so good.
.

I have left the blue curtain down for the moment ... I'm liking the plain lines of the blind only for now. Funny how things change in decorating trends .

Cheers,
Lisa
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment