We grabbed some lunch, then headed into the children's garden area. If we saw nothing else today, I was happy with this part of the Gardens. It was magical! Little paths going through different planting areas. the diversity of the flora was just perfect. The children were in heaven. They kept saying "We're bushwalking". i could seriously just pick up the whole area and plonk it in my backyard!!! Ponds, waterfalls, caves, open spaces, living cubbies, secret paths. A bubbling mixture for the pot of imagination!

Then we went through the Vegetable garden. Again, I wish that I could just bring it all home.

I just love the diversity , and the way it was all presented. Cameron was fascinated by the pumpkins - especially the way they are grown over a frame. Check out the pumpkin precociously balanced on top of the frame! He is also planning a banana plant too.
No comments:
Post a Comment