The end of the weekend is near - and it has been a good one. Peter did go in to the Boat Show yesterday - and took Mitch and Cam with him. It was so nice to have just one little boy with me all day. Really quiet! Strangely quiet in fact. Could listen to soooo much chatter from Jon.
He has a few more word now. And I'm starting to pick the sounds he misses or substitutes. Makes deciphering those unknown words a little easier. Again - I want to write these down so I remember...... so bear with me. :)
Missing r's {dink= drink, tain= train, ain = rain, tuck=truck}
Missing s' { top=stop, tote=toast},
Subs c with d { dome=come - usually pointing to self when he wants to come too, dar=car,}
Tonight he said towel and dry.
Woof woof is his favourite new toy puppy.
and his all time FAV word. EAT!!! after all he is a White boy.
Aware of some concepts:
Says dark / light all the time!
Up /down
Went down to the Mornington Market today and found some new warm hats for the boys, and even a pink knitted one for myself. Funny thing was, as soon as Cameron saw my matching hat and scarf , all he wanted to do was wear them.
And of course - seeing as I had no little boys in tow, I also popped into Paper2. Great shop, although I couldn't get all the things I had on my list. :( That's a great way to spend less money!! Had a look at their class schedule, and I think that I might start using their Crop nights. That way I will force myself to get organised and complete some pages??? I might look into Scraptacular too - as that is a bit closer.
If anyone wants to make an informal night once in a while - let me know and maybe we can also do it at home???
I have also come across some really interesting web sites to help track melbourne's up to date weather pattern, rainfall, and dam levels. Check them out if you have a chance.
Hope your week is a kind one to you! Chat soon
Lisa
PS - my counter has been tick, tick, ticking up - so drop me a line when you can. I'd love to know who pops in! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment