Sarah, I think that our ovens are in conspiracy with each other against us. LOL
Tomorrow we are supposedly having a visit from not one but two technicians who will come to fix my oven. On the techie's first visit I found out that it was the fan motor which had stopped working.
The only way to fix this problem was to order in the part and have two techies come and lift the oven out. It is a double oven - and so is much heavier than the single. St George have not needed to replace this part recently, so it took a while to get the piece in.
Hope it works properly as it is costing us a fortune. Not much point having a fan forced oven without the fan though. So Sarah, I hope you have your oven fixed soon too. (and your voice).
On a brighter note - the boys are now all on the mend from their horrible bugs from the last weeks.
Will chat again soon - I'm off to clean the oven . What the??!! ( First time in four years - don't tell anyone HE he he).
Lisa
1 comment:
HI LIsa,
My over Doctor is coming out tommorrow. This is the first time so who know what will happen and if they will need to order a part. I hope they are charging you a fixed rate for labour cause if it is taking them longe to fix things it should not be charged to you.
Good luck with it today!
Post a Comment