Saturday, August 05, 2006

A boy's best friend


I know this is my second post for the night - however I was sorting out pics tonight and found this one taken about six weeks ago.

This will become a treasured photo for Cameron as he just adores our black Lab Sasha. Unfortunately Sasha is getting quite old and isn't in the best of health. The grey hairs are certainly showing these days.
Sasha has been the most patient dog I have ever known. the boys can hug her, pat her , sit on her, share her beanbag .. you name it she just responds with a wag of the tail.

Thanks Sasha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
We have just caught up on your latest entries. Love all the photos, especially "A boy's best friend"
Dad & Carmel

Katie Toland said...

FINALLY I found you! You don't know how long I have been searching for a link to your blog LOL Today I got Sarah to email it to me... hope that's OK! Loved catching up on your life and all you have been up to with those gorgeous boys of yours. I absolutly LOVE this photo, stunning, and it will be priceless in years to come I am sure. I grew up with a black lab too, 'Humphry', gorgeous animals, and so wonderful with children.
K :)