We hadn't taken bathers stc. as I really thought it would have been too cold for swimming..... Luckily I had packed extra clothes.... so wew made do with those.
So here are some snaps from today's fun.



And a family pic of my sister ...

After a nice cold icecream, and a change of clothes we headed over to the pier
And while we were waliking next to the yaught club, we spotted this HUGE Manteray in the water. It would have been at least 1.5 meters wide. Two snorkelers were in the water and it even chased them! Boy did they swim away in a hurry:)

1 comment:
Please tell me you didn't deliberately dress each boy in a primary colour just for the photo opportunity?!? Gonna be great pages LOL. Can't believe how much those boys are growing up? I still have their premie footprints...
Sending hugs!
Post a Comment