Sunday, January 25, 2009

Birthday fun ... Happy Birthday Mitchell and Cameron!!!

Today was a chance for the family to help celebrate Mitchell and Cameron's birthday.

The boys are becomming really unco-operative with photos, so although I was not happy with these ones, I let them get back to it all, and away from me! lol

the threesome

I kept the space theme from their party with their friends going, and came up with these little cupcake goodies. We had a variety of Alien heads, and flying saucers. I borrowed the stand from a friend ( thanks Jane) and i was really happy with the end result. It looked quite different from the "average" shaped cake.

Birthday cake for 7yr olds

Birthday time 25 jan o9

We even managed to have a family photo. I think the last one of these could be from the boy's birthday last year ....ooops.

Family pic 25 Jan 09

Happy birthday Mitchell and Cameron


No comments: