I have had a horrible week of sickies since my last post. Sorry to all who might be wondering what is going on.
After the last post, I thought that Jon was getting better - but he only became worse. He is much better now - although he still has a dreadful cough and a runny nose. Mitch and Cam also came down with a "bug" and have been ever so sad. Sunday afternoon saw us taking Mitch to a Doc because the poor little thing just could not get a breath in without coughing. His eyes were teary and red, his nose dribbling and just generally looking green. The photographer in me wanted to take a pic - but I knew that M was feeling soooo horrible that I took pity on him instead.
Cam is also now on the mend - still stuggling with a cough and swollen airway. Souns as if he has a severe case of athsma - only his Chronic Lung disease scarring is rearing it's ugly head.
Watched a DVD on Sat Night. In pursuit of happiness. Starring Will Smith and His son .Based on a true story.Amazing man to work through the challenges. Worth watching. Let me know if you want to borrow it. We also have a copy of the film that is in the headlines at the moment "The Secret" Now that is a film to watch which can really change your perspective on life.!!!!
On another note - Cam is taking a real interest in photos at the moment. So this afternoon I gave him my A80 for some point and shoot fun. It is really interesting to see life though a child's eye!! I told him that he could take photos of whatever he wanted to. Looking through his pics I found: Clouds through the window, the stairs, the TV, his pencilcase, his digger, the family room. Gotta laugh at all that!!!
Recieved a lovely RAK from the Kim yesterday. I was lucky to receive a HUGE variety of goodies in a box.Thanks KIM. Now I will need to get my act into gera and really use some of my stash.
And looking at the date, Ive just realised that tomorrow is the last day of Autumn. Melbourne is planning a teribly windy day with rain - So I hope that this post finds you warm and well.
And if you are popping in to catch up on our news, do leave me a message so I know who's around :)
Cheers, Lisa
No comments:
Post a Comment