Monday, October 02, 2006

Thanks Jenny

I mentioned that Jenny came for a visit last week . The boys are still talking about your visit. :) Jenny also spoilt me with a bunch of beautiful roses. took some pics Saturday....



Tv 1/15, AV 5.6, ISO 100

















Tv 1/25, Av 5.6, ISO 200

Both taken with the 18-55 lens.


Thanks again Jen..







Also took a drive down to Paper 2 yesterday - boy is that place HUGE!!! only had an hour to myself - trying to get myself organised for the DYLAN HARTUN fundraiser crop in a few weeks. It will take me that long to work out what I am doing. LOL
Bought some really nice papers, and some rub on stitches - it is an all too easy way to spend money -

Lisa
XX

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love that shop!!!!!. How amazing is it. I just didnt know where to start. I really need to get myself in order for the Dylan crop. I have not scrapped for about 7 weeks so I will have heaps to do!. Cant wait!!.
Helen