
Finally, I managed to complete a LO.!! this is such a suprise as most nights I feel too tired to even start. It feels really good to get this one finished as I reallylike this Pic of Mitchell. We were at a park with MG friends and he was having a ball that day. Amazing isn't it how your child's pleasure really vibes into us??! We just want them to be happy.
Today was a bit of a bummer though.... Peter had a car accident - and now the car is in the repair shop for the fext few weeks. Not his fault, and he is unhurt. Came home from kinder and Playgroup to find a message on the AM to ring P. He was ringing from the panel beaters to come and pick him up. Only thing was the shop is in STH Melbourne. So I gave the kids a really quick lunch and then packed them into the car for the BIG ADVENTURE. I never drive into the city - let alone during the day in the middle of the week. Traffic everywhere. Yuk. All the while Mand C kept asking "Are we there yet and why is Daddy's car broken" LOL Kids and their questions.
It will now just be a big inconvenience as Peter will now need my car to go and visit his clients. Guess I will be walking lots over the next few weeks.!!
Thanks for stopping by. :)
Lisa
No comments:
Post a Comment