Sitting here on Sunday Night I am wondering where the weekend has gone.
Yesterday went to a kids birthday party. The boys had so much fun - it was a really nice day. Was able to catch up with friends - have a chat - be with other growns up for a while. Happy 4th birthday Adam.
Came home and madly organised the kids so I could go out to a Scrappers night down in Mt Martha. (Thanks Katie for having us!!!.) Also ended up with my niece and nephew as well last night for a sleep over at the last minute - so we had 5 kids in the house. BUSY. Thanks Peter - who organised them all last night so I could still go out.
Really tired today as it ended up being a very late night - then Jon woke at 6, and the other kids all came in once they were awake. Worth every minute though just to be able to get out and chat with scrappy minded people. Thanks girls.
Tried to tackle the washing today. I swear that those socks multiply in the washing basket!!!! Rotten weather and the drier has stopped working - so have clothes hanging out drying everywhere! Im not looking forward to winter. I am such a Summer girl!!!!
Post again soon. L Im going to go and do a bit more on the LO I started last night.
No comments:
Post a Comment