So, I looked up some apron pattern designs on the internet, and came up with this one.
Much to Jonathan's delight, we then headed to Spotlight yesterday, and he chose his own material. What a laugh that was. To start with he wanted an apron made of Tulle, then fleecy PJ type material - until we found this one. He had said he wanted red all along, however the squeal of delight when he found this was priceless.
So last night I found myself getting out the sewing machine and giving it a go. Here is the finished product - I can't get it off of him!!!!!!! I really like how he can be independent in this - even the waist stip has a velcro fastening.
PS Now I have two more boys who want their own aprons. Go figure. I guess we will need another trip to Spotlight.
No comments:
Post a Comment