Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Joan, and Christmas traditions

Today was a special day in the White Family. Joan (Grandma) was celebrating her 70th birthday with a special function at a Golf club in Doncaster. We all met a little early to try and take a few family pics. This is a rare event as one of Peter's brothers lives in Sydney.



I also love this "out take of the all the cousins as we were waiting to take the full family photo. I love the way they have lined themselves up. :)


We are now in full countdown mode for Christmas day. Still lots to organise, and yet I know that I have ticked lots off the list already. Although the boys were tired from their big luncheon out, we knew they were also on a high, and so after a quick tea, we headed out in the car to see some of our local christmas lights.

I love the feeling when I see decorated houses. This was a tradition in my house as I grew up, and is one that I have continued. We have decorated our own house too.
The boys were hilarious in the car. Singing "HO Ho Ho " to anyone they saw walking on the street.

Once we were home the boys wanted a photo in front of our house. No time for a tripod, so hence all the shutter movement, but I guess you get the idea of our house.
By this time Ruby had also come out to see what we were up to. Sometimes the impromptu photos are the best.















No comments: