Wow - what a week we have had. I really thought that the school holidays would be a chance to recharge the batteries. Little did I know that I would need to do just that! I have been feeling quite ill over the last week, with a seriously sore throat, and no voice added in too. This is really difficult when there are children in the house, and no chance to rest the voice box!! LOL So the week was spent doing quiet things (parden the pun), catching up with some friends, and having two birthday parties yesterday.
My dad's birthday was a couple of weeks ago, and we came together yesterday to celebrate. Happy 74th birthday dad! A great day with the weather being fine and warm. It was also Grand final day here in Melb - so needless to say - a feww of the pary guests ended up in front of the TV a few times. Well done Hawthorn! I always like it when a team wins when it has been a considerable time since ther last premiership.
Last night we went to my SIL's 40th birthday party. A great idea - it was held at a kids play centre . The centre had some ENORMOUS slides and lots of climbing frames. The kids had an absolute blast, and it was great as parents to be able to chat, AND have some fun with the kids at the same time. couldn't get much in the way of photos though. I couldn't get the camera to take fast shots of the kids on the slides - not enough light. :( oh well - more time for fun without the camera.
And as for miss Ruby - she is growing way too fast!! Getting into loads of mischief , but learning lots too. We have been training since last monday - and now she recognises Sit, Down, Wait, Come, and Hi-5. We will be going off to puppy pre-school on Wed night - so that should be fun. I plan to take her to puppy obedience classes after that. Lots of waggy tail fun to come.
Hope your week to come is a good one - cheers for now. L


No comments:
Post a Comment