Monday, August 11, 2008

WOW the weather is soooo cold ..


It IS winter, and it IS Melbourne, but golly hasn't it been cold over the last couple of days ... Snow in the Dandenong Ranges. Brrrrrrrr...


Haven't scrapped a thing for ages. Doesnt mean that I haven't thought about - or looked at other's work , just not motivated to get everything out of the bag ... IYKWIM? Looking forward to a night out with the girls in a couple of weeks.


I have also been busy surfing the net - looking for specific info .... Why? because our family is growing again. And No I am not expecting a baby. Well at least not the two legged kind. We have a four legged little girl coming to live with us in September. A Golden Retriever. I'm very excited, and very nervous all at the same time. Here she is - at 1 day old with her litter mates, and her mum Paris. We have found this litter through Camuka Kennels.
We will go and meet the litter in a couple of weeks - they are only two weeks old now. And then we will need to start preparing for Puppyhood again. ...... Now to choose a name ...
Cheers!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa! The puppies are just beautiful - I bet the boys are super excited.
Glad the bear arrived unscathed.
Super busy here. James is on holidays and I am flying off to the Gold Coast for CM conference on thursday.
Hope to talk soon!
Keep smiling,
Nell