JUST TWO THINGS…
If you read this, you have to do it.
Then, send it back to the person who sent it to you and the rest of your friends!
Two Names You Go By: Mummy , Mummy Mummy Mummy Mummy and occasionally Lisa slips in there too. :) I know that is more than two - couldn't help my self.
Two things I’m wearing: Skirt and Top
Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:1 Love 2 Friendship
Two of Your Favourite Things to do:1 surf the net, cook yummy things like cakes ( I'm not including the mundane meals etc)
Two Things You Want Very Badly At the Moment : 1 time for me, 2 . A healthy body ( I've just thrown out a disk in the back.... )
Two things you did last night: 1 Watched So you think you can dance, 2 Edited some photos.
Two things you ate today:1 Smarties, 2. Scrambled eggs
Two people you last talked to:1 My Sister 2 Peter
Two Things you’re doing tomorrow:1 Take boys to swimming lessons , 2 Go to physio for back.
Two longest car rides:1 Melbourne to Brisbane, 2 Melb to Adelaide ( both times we were on the way to a sailing regatta and so were towing a yacht )
Two Favourite Holidays: 1 QLD 2 QLD. yet to venture overseas.
Two Favourite Beverages:1 Champagne 2 Cointreau on ice
Two Things About Me! Things you may not have known: 1. I have been married for nearly 15 years (anniv is in April) 2. I have a real fear of falling /heights.
Two jobs I have had in my life:1 Printer's assistant 2 Pre school teacher
Two Movies I would watch over and over:1 Pretty Woman. 2 Moulan Rouge (Sp?)
Two Places I have lived:1 Ringwood East, 2 Doncaster -
Two of my Favourite Foods:1 pasta dishes, 2 anything involving chocolate
Two Places I’d rather be right now: 1 In bed ... 2 QLD
Two people I think will respond 1 Nell 2 Helen
Congrats - you made it to the end. Now consider yourself tagged and keep the information highway going....
Lisa
No comments:
Post a Comment