Thursday, February 07, 2008

Something quite exciting happened today

.... I had sent a photo to our local newspaper - who had asked for "back to school" submissions. They had asked for a little detail on the children to be included too.
So last night I sent a pic off - with a little speal, and today I was contacted by the editor. She was interested in sending out the papers' prof. photographer to go with a little story on the boys. Within two hours of speaking to her the photographer was here - snapping away. I must admit I was more interested in his camera ;) ( Jane it was a Nikon, and he was taking 6 frames per second!!!! - I just had to ask LOL)
So look out for next weeks Mordi-chelsea leader newspaper - It might have two familiar faces in it.

:) L

No comments: