Monday, October 15, 2007

couldn't help myself

I ended up going and adding the pics to the blog anyway. here is Jonathan's new bed. next to the window. I have more plans to change this room into a big boys room. .... change the curtain colour...... add some different wall pics ( although he still loves Tiger)

Here is Oscar the bear all wrapped up in his blankie - and waiting for Jonathan to snuggle up to.

A closer look at one of the truck applicaits on the doona cover

And finally - the big boy himself - in bed for the first time, and ready for sleep.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW the boys rooms look great. Cams bed is definately "wicked". Very lucky boy. Declan would love a bed like that but I know 2 boys who would try all sorts of stunts off the top and I dont think I could handle the stress!!! No cot anymore either :-( Oh they all grow up way to quick dont they. How are you going with the photo challenge this month????
Helen.