Peter and I have reached a grand total of 14 years married today. Yup --- 14 years.
I am finding it hard to believe that we have known each other for nearly 20 years, and in that time we dated for 4 years, engaged for 1.5 years, and now have been married for 14 years.
Together we bought a house in East Ringwood, stayed there for 4 years, then decided to build our current house - . moved here in March 98.
Tried for four years to start a family, had an amazing miracle of life and joy arrive in the form of twin sons born in Jan 02. (Had lots of ups and downs after that little event.)
I quit work and decided to be a full time mother to my twin boys, while Peter decided on his own change of career - and start his own business.
We also had another little miracle arrive in March 05. Another son.
So now our life as a couple is changing and evolving as life gives it's new challenges to us. Bring it on I say. With Peter by my side - I am sure we can accomplish anything.
Happy anniversary to us.!!
No comments:
Post a Comment