It seems that every time I pop in here I am always commenting on how time gets by before I realise it. I guess sometimes it is really hard to stop and "smell the roses" while I have three children who all want Mummy and NOT daddy at the moment. (What the??)
We have had a quiet week - as quiet can go. Mitch and Cam are enjoying being back at kinder , and Jon is really enjoying going to play group. Kinder had photos on Thursday - so I am looking forward to seeing these pics!!
Peter has had a couple of new clients come on board this week, and I am still trying to learn all there is to know on the 350D. (Poor kids - I have soooo many pics of them over the last few weeks. )
I was planning to do a scrapping page tonight for a comp at Scrapboxx - but ended up watching "Legally blond" instead - then ended up on the computer - oops.!!
I am having heaps of problems with headaches at the moment - so trying to unwind a bit. It is really hard to concentrate when the head is spinning ...
Thanks for the replies - it is nice to know who is popping in for a read. (For those who are new to blogs- simply click on the comment word underneath the post and this leads you to a comments page.)
So I guess my motto for the week to come will be... "Make time to stop and smell the roses"
Till next time .. Lisa
1 comment:
Hi Lisa, Peter, Mitch, Cam & Jon
Good to hear you are all well and enjoying life. You are so right, where does the time go. It felt like yesterday we were all sitting around in hospital waiting for our babies to come home. Now they are wearing us out. Max & Sam are well, getting bigger & louder all the time.
Lots of Love,
Sandra, Jason, Max & Sam.
Post a Comment